Towson Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Providing Powerful Representation for Your Workers’ Compensation Claim in Towson
When you have suffered a workplace injury, an illness, or have become disabled due to your job, it can be the most challenging experience you will ever have. In addition to the loss of your paycheck, if you are injured or disabled, you may also have to deal with pain, stress, and emotional suffering. It is a lot to handle – especially when you are also dealing with the anxiety of the experience itself.
You must seek medical care immediately, of course, but you must also consider that you could suffer many difficulties not just at the time of your accident, but in the future as well. Though it may be overwhelming to think about immediately after a workplace accident, you may have to endure physical, financial, and psychological effects because of your injury. We have vast experience in Workers’ Compensation claims, and we are here to guide you through the complex process to inform you on what to expect. We will advocate for you, and do what we can to protect your rights.
Our reputation has been built on integrity, compassion, dedication, and unrivaled experience. We will answer your questions. We will clearly explain your options, and we will fight fearlessly on your behalf. Our Towson Workers’ Compensation lawyers have taken to trial those who have denied workers their benefits.
Our legal team will provide you with the advocacy and guidance you need when you have suffered illness, injury, or disability from work. We can help you with:
- Denied claims: You have to worry about how to pay your medical bills and provide for yourself and your family no matter what, and a denied claim can be terrifying. If your claim has been wrongly denied, we can offer options and serve as your ally, breaking down complex roadblocks to protect your rights.
- Occupational Disease: The effects of a condition, illness, or disease acquired on the job may take years to develop, and everyone reacts differently. We understand the impact an occupational illness can have on your life. We know how to calculate what you will need to thrive immediately after an injury, and well into the future.
- Accidental Injuries: From workplace office mishaps to construction accidents, from equipment malfunctions to car accidents, and everything in between – we know how you can suffer from the impact of an on-the-job injury.
- Lost Wages: We can help you recover the income you lost due to your injury, as well as the income you will lose as you recover.
- Rehabilitation Programs: We can help you obtain coverage to participate in the physical or vocational rehabilitation programs that will put you back in the workplace.
- All Workers’ Compensation-Related Issues: We can address any matters related to your Workers’ Compensation claim, and guide you to the solutions and outcomes that are best for you your unique situation.
Towson Workers’ Compensation Lawyers at LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton Will Protect Your Rights
When you choose our Towson Workers’ Compensation lawyers, we will review your claim, address any questions or problems, and seek opinions from medical experts to make sure you receive the medical treatment and rehabilitation you need. We will fight so that you are reimbursed for lost wages, and ensure that you receive all of the financial and other benefits you deserve.
Having the right legal team on your side is essential to receiving the care and the compensation that you need and deserve. Please call LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton at 800-547-4529 or contact us online for a free consultation. We will thoroughly explain the Workers’ Compensation process to you. Our offices are conveniently located in Towson, Baltimore, Columbia, and Glen Burnie to serve residents throughout the state of Maryland.