Baltimore Personal Injury Law Firm
Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Criminal Defense and Bankruptcy Matters
Helping our neighbors in Maryland resolve legal issues since 1987
LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton was formed in 1987 by local Maryland lawyers committed to giving back to our communities. Serving Baltimore and the surrounding areas, our litigation team remains on the cutting edge of investigative and trial tactics. Every action we take is focused on our goal of achieving the best possible outcome in our clients’ cases. At our boutique law firm, you receive the personal attention you deserve and the resources you need to resolve your legal issues.
What we can do for you
Our Baltimore personal injury lawyers work as a team to fight for your rights in legal matters such as:
- Auto accidents — Insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart when they seek to limit payouts for your auto accident. Our lawyers effectively deal with insurance companies and their adjusters and defense lawyers.
- Bankruptcy — Bankruptcy allows you to seek protection from the collection efforts of your creditors. Our firm thoroughly reviews your financial circumstances to determine whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy or another debt-relief option is the right choice for you.
- Boating accidents — A boating accident can cause the same types of catastrophic injuries as those sustained in the worst car or truck crashes, in addition to the risks of hypothermia and drowning. Our local attorneys are very familiar with our waterways around Baltimore and across Maryland and understand the complicated maritime and boating laws. We use our knowledge and skill to secure the maximum compensation available in your case.
- Brain injuries — Brain injuries often have lifelong, devastating affects for its victims. Our brain injury lawyers help those who have sustained a brain injury due to negligence of a medical professional.
- Catastrophic injuries — Catastrophic injuries, such as burns, amputations, loss of sight or hearing, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia and traumatic brain injury, require expensive long-term care. Our law firm has the resources and knowledge to help you during this challenging time.
- Construction accidents — Construction workers face many inherent dangers daily due to the nature of their job. At LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton, we have experience fighting for those injured in construction accidents.
- Criminal defense — Whether you were charged with a felony, misdemeanor, DUI or traffic citation, you need experienced criminal defense counsel to protect your rights and minimize immediate and long-term repercussions. Our attorneys are your zealous advocates at every stage of the judicial process.
- Dog Bites– Dog bites can cause severe injuries and permanent disability or disfigurement. Our highly skilled litigators fight for justice for dog bite victims in Maryland.
- Foreclosure — Our Maryland foreclosure attorneys help clients defend their homes against foreclosure.
- Medical malpractice — Although modern medicine has improved our quality of life and life expectancy, unfortunately tragic mistakes continue to be common. Our attorneys will pursue your medical malpractice claim for injuries caused by anesthesia errors, birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, doctor errors, emergency room errors, failure to diagnosis, hospital negligence, surgical errors or other medical negligence.
- Nursing home negligence/abuse — Many put their trust in nursing homes to care for their senior family members. Sadly, in the instance of nursing home negligence or abuse, this trust is broken.
- Personal injury — Personal injury claims arise when an individual is harmed either physically or emotionally as a result of another person’s negligent, careless, reckless or intentional act. An injured victim may be entitled to compensation for their losses and damages related to their injury. Our attorneys handle various types of personal injury lawsuits including those associated with amusement park accidents, bicycle accidents, bus accidents, car accidents, defective products, dog bites, hoverboard accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents and train accidents.
- Social Security disability — If you have a disability, you may be entitled to Social Security disability (SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Our attorneys explain the strict criteria for these government programs and assist you in obtaining your maximum amount of benefits as quickly as possible.
- Truck accidents — Truck accidents typically involve a multitude of state and federal laws and complex administrative regulations. Our legal team aggressively fights negligent corporations and truck drivers who are responsible for your injuries. We fight to secure your rightful compensation.
- Workers’ Compensation — The Maryland Workers’ Compensation program provides you with crucial funds for medical treatment, lost wages and disability arising from a work-related accident. Our team advises you throughout the process to ensure that you recover all the compensation to which you are entitled without delay.
- Wrongful death — A wrongful death lawsuit allows you to recover much-needed funds during the difficult aftermath of your loved one’s fatality. Our attorneys and staff show your family respect and compassion as we guide you through the legal process of suing the people or corporations responsible for the tragic accident.
Let the Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyers at LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton Fight For You!
Our Baltimore personal injury law firm is available to help with all your legal needs. Call LeViness, Tolzman & Hamilton at 800-547-4LAW (4529) or contact our firm online to schedule your free consultation. Your satisfaction is our number one concern.